stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Time waits for no man

I am exhausted,physically but mostly mentally.
2 hours of doing questions,1 hour of lecture and 3 hours of lab all in a row is beyond tiring.
Was planning to just rest for 5 minutes but ended up snoring for 2 hours.aiyoh..now I don't have enough time to finish up my work!!now I got to burn my midnight oil..hahhhhhh...
if it wasn't for God, family support, love and ice cream, I can easily go banana's...haha..

See..even with the lack of time I am here blogging......a procrastinator I am.
Oh and according to my bro, Watchmen was good, although you will only understand the movie with lots of deep thinking and imagination..Just the way I like it, compulsive thinker I am.
Hopefully I can slot in some time for movies, I am in need of unwinding self from tiring weekdays.muahaha..

Ok..time to get back to my electron configurations and partial orbital diagrams..pffftt.....
nitenite


Spot the real dog..hAha..
She belongs to my cousin and his girlfriend.Her name is Mali(a name derived from the combination of their surnames,Mak + Lim). SO CUTE!!!!!!!

my my..i'm so full of randomness aren't i?
deal with it!can? =D

BYeeeeeeee!!!