stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Friday, March 6, 2009
kindly unspoken

I will never forget the times where you would carry me and take me out for evening walks just to see the chickens by the side of the road,
These are one of the clearest memories I have off you, oh how I wish I had more...


You never got to experience the wonders of living,
You tried your best to grasp as you saw your dream slip away,
You were disappointed and saddened,
You drifted further and further away,
You basically just forgot how to breathe,


Your life on earth may have been a very long difficult and unfulfilled one, but I hope you knew that we,your entire family was always here for you.
You were always in my prayers and in my thoughts,
And although I never got the chance to tell you I love you, I really do.
You will be missed

I am very sure you are in a much better place now,
no more suffering, no more pain..

Can't wait to see you again someday...


love,
Your niece


In loving memory of Mak Siew Kong


Amazing grace,
Shall always be my song of praise,
for it was grace that bought my liberty,
I do not know just why He came to love me so,
He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs
I shall forever lift my eyes to Calvary,
To view the cross where Jesus died for me,
How marvelous His grace that caught my falling soul,
He looked beyond my faults and saw my needs..