stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, February 14, 2009
Saint Valentine

I know that V.day has become very commercialized with the presents and the flowers and the fact that restaurants take this opportunity to cut holes in pockets..but it is nontheless something that I look forward to celebrating each year,be it with friends or with a special someone.

let me make this quick because my left eye is somehow in pain( haven't figured out the cause yet) therefore I need rest and the bed seems inviting..

Spent almost half the day at Pyramid. Saw many many couples wearing couple tee's and many holding flowers..how cute..and even saw this really young couple(looked like they were 11 or 12) and we kinda stalked them for awhile.muaha...i even have a picture of them....but I think I shouldn't post it up,don't wanna be violating their privacy..
oh plus I saw two other girls trying to take picture of them as well..so we weren't the only stalkers!

And there was a wedding held at the ice skating ring!!!! first i've ever seen..will probably be out in the newspapers tomorrow..
It was really sweet and a creative idea but I think I would prefer something more...private.hAh..

Watched Valkyrie!!yay..
here's a little something about me, I am a war movie fan..especially those which are based on true stories and during WW2..there are too many good ones to name but basically they just makes me think alot about what happened and what could have happened, all the what if's..
hmm......

Ok back to where I was,
Had yummy appetizing fulfilling dinner at TGIF and not forgetting lunch at Dragon-i..
thank you for a wonderful day bu bu,thank you! <3

another thing about me, I love assembling puzzles..thank you again bu bu! ;p

the wedding on ice

the bu bu




steak with J.D sauce..slurp


LoVessss