stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy moo-moo New Year!

Just incase, the post ahead may or may not dampen ur CNY mood, so read only if you are not feeling emo..

Occasions like this make me really miss my cousins extra alot..
CNY used to be so fun back when all of them were around,
now that most of them are all over the world....its so quiet,
plus this year i'm not even going back to Pahang to visit my popo,
so...with hardly any festive spirit left in me,
i think i'm becoming the scrooge of CNY.
no........

fine,
let me just try to see the glass as half full,
atleast I still have some family left here in Malaysia,my beloved mama,my parents and brother to celebrate with..and not forgetting Ivan and his family too..=)
and..ang pao's!haha...

must remain positive and everything will fall in place..
and who knows, this may suddenly be my best CNY ever..hah


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!