stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Sunday, January 11, 2009
Jumbo post

was at KL 4 days in a row..
went for foot,hands and shoulder massage at the Kenko fish spa at pavilion with my besties on the 7th..it was damn goood!
will post the pics up when i get them.
it cost us about rm 100 per person but we got them for free thanks to Lu xanne..she got vouchers from them from her recent Jasmine magazine modelling thing when she won.haha..
go check out the mag..its in mandarin though..

Lu xanne and Shermund

coincidentally,my friend Shermund from Charm won for the male part..lol..

Spent the next two days at the Swiss Garden hotel,KL with Ivan,Natalie and his mum.
at long last, I finally managed to watch bedtime stories..wasn't exactly what I hoped it would be though.
Natalie only joined us after dinner,
chatted with her till 3 in the morning and then woke up the next morning and headed down to pavilion again
this time for fish spa therapy..(used the vouchers as well)
tried it once before and out of 30 minutes I used 20 minutes to build up the courage to put my feet in,but hey i guess i have overcome that fear cause it only took me 5 minutes this time around to allow the fishes to gnaw at my feet..however,I am taking baby steps and decided not to put my feet into the water with the big fishes..
oh and we also had the yummy delicious oyster mee sua(you can never get sick of it) and the egg crepe from the Taiwan stall (shilin) and mm mmmm orh chien!haha..