stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, December 29, 2008
Circus



I tell myself,only 2 more days..
doesn't seem like a long time,wait, it isn't long at all..
but why does it seem so unbearable?
what would happen if it was for a year or even two??
honestly, I don't even want to think about it...sigh..
missing you...

ok...enough of the sappiness...

2008 is coming to an end...
it definitely has been a great year - more so starting from the month of May..=)
made many good friends,
made many memories,

but hey..it only gets better right?hehe..
therefore,I cant wait to see what the year 2009 will bring!whee...
its the year I turn 22..
the year of transition for me..
the year I have to take up more responsibilities,
i am ready,
i am ready for new and different things,
cant wait for them to slowly unfold before me..
i am ready for the challenges that life will bring..
i am so pumped up right now and determined to do well in all that i do!
haha..
i am just really excited!!!

what are you waiting for, start listing down your new year resolutions and dont forget to fulfill them!haha..
enjoy the last few days of 2008!! =)

ps. britney spears - circus, me like =)

-Adrienna M.-