stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Thursday, January 15, 2009
blue-ish green

had a bbq the other night.First time having it with just 4 girls and sing yee's mum..
haha..managed to avoid getting burnt
and I'm a recent seafood convert
the prawns were so fresh(alive and jumping before we cooked them)because Michelle insisted that it will taste much better,and she certainly was right.





smores! melted marshmellows and nutella sandwiched in between two crackers..addictive gila!


also had dinner with my family last week at my uncles restaurant at Sri Petaling because one of my cousins in England came back for a holiday.

introducing my nephews,Jonathan Elliot Akerman and Matthew Joshua Mak

this is Sheridan.Shes a 22 months old girl whom my cousin is taking care off

she laughs alot,very sweet girl

and go listen to Lenka - the show