stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Tuesday, March 3, 2009
eat,drink and dream books

I carry books for a workout on a daily basis,
The books are so heavy and large in terms of its width and length that you are bound to go home with either bruises or paper cuts - true story,not exaggerated

Other than that, Uni has been ok so far except for the fast pace lectures
Its like what took us 2 weeks to learn in Mufy is simply explained here in an hour..
I suppose we are expected to go home and read up on our own.

i'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed,pray and try my best

I shouldn't be freaking out now, its only the first sem of my first year...hmmmm


there are 3 more from where that came from..

all this complaining is making me hungry..
dinner time!