stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Thursday, February 26, 2009
hello beautiful

Orientation week is coming to an end and classes start next week!!
my first lecture for my first semester will be Chemistry at 8 am on Monday!!
I can't wait to start studying...hahaha...lets just hope this semangated spirit of mine doesn't fade away..

anywayz,
Just got back from Cineleisure. Watched 7 pounds.
I thought the movie was brilliant..almost brought me to tears

before I end my post today, here are a few pictures of my newly revamped room

I am very proud that I actually now have a bed frame..yesss..I have been sleeping without one for the past two years because I thought it wasn't necessary..


I also got myself a new white cupboard

new hangers

and also a new study table,but no pics of that..

my room looks so neat and tidy now it scares me a little..I am so proud of myself..
If you didn't know, I am not exactly known for being neat..
for those of my friends who have seen my room before, you will be proud of me too once you see it now..

good niteeeeeee

at Barsonic, Zouk..spot Ivan..haH

listening to Vanessa Carlton - hands on me