stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Thursday, March 5, 2009
second and third chances

with the quizzes and online tests and my 1300 word essay for Bio and Assignment for food science,
my march and April are definitely swamped but its a definite must that I go see Disney on Ice!!
Its probably one of the things that will help reduce some of my stress and pressure
Life doesn't feel simple anymore...
but I must be tough!!!
and like they say, as the going gets tough, the tough gets going!!
so that is just what i'll do!!!

I just needed that little bit of self motivation...

moving on...

I think finding out the truth hurts,
but it doesn't hurt as much as finding out the truth when you were told a lie..
afterall,
honesty is the best policy..
hah..

alritey...
i wanna go sleep now..
yay..gonna have a 3 day weekend! =)

oh and my title is finally where it should be..
now my archives will start to look much neater

nitenite

listening to - yes and amen