stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, March 23, 2009
Brother-sister instincts

My brother was listening to so small on his comp downstairs,
After dinner, I came up to my room and saw that little orange light blinking at the bottom of my screen..

(I don't usually copy and paste conversations but this is too good to ignore)


adrian says:
yea okay

adrian sends:
(carrie underwood - so small)

.:::adriennamak:::. says:
I got ask u to send to me meh?!

.:::adriennamak:::. says:
how u know i wanted it??

adrian says:
predictions based on behavioural patterns

.:::adriennamak:::. says:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

adrian says:
aka intuition

adrian says:
direct perception of truth, fact, etc., independent of any reasoning process; immediate apprehension.(He dictionary.com the exact meaning for me just to prove his point)

This is why I love my brother.haha..

anyway...
Mugshot called again today, but I decided to not go for it..yet again..haha..always don't know if im making the right choice..but oh well........
just takda confidence, therefore I feel i'm not cut out for it...
laugh too much and feel too nervous whenever i'm asked to act..HaH
and probably also because there is a red patch or scar near my eye(caused by pimple)which i'm praying will fade away soon..

Oh oh..and my Experiment today was to sniff different types of food containing different types of fat and oil and identify them..We also had to determine the amount of fat or oil in those food products! now I know what to eat and what not to eat..HAHA
however I came home feeling nauseous because of all the smelling..
Actually I think some of the smell is still lingering inside my nose..pfft..

I think thats enough of random for today..

You took the fall, and thought of us, Above all.

I feel so terrible for being angry the other day..
I must learn to love just as He loves me!
and I will!


listening to Carrie underwood- so small ;D

Edited :

by the way, has the weather been super stuffy and humid these days? or is it just me?
the heat is drying me crazy..

okok..ta ta for real now..