stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, March 18, 2009
I'm back!

sorry for the lack of updates ya'll!! It has been a busy week..infact, its gonna be many more busy weeks but i'm getting more comfortable with the stress and handling it well.haha..
I don't exactly have any stories or interesting stuff to talk about at the moment because really my life just revolves around uni, home and work..however, I may have something to talk about this weekend..lol..well you see, I'm really excited on weekends and this weekend, especially much..becauseee............................I will be going to watch Disney on ice!! Wheeee...
let me know if you're going too ok?! hah..

on a random note,
I am still Matt Giraud's number 1 fan..he made the song 'so small' sound so dreamy..mmm mmmm...
I really hope he makes it to the finals





The design of this house is two thumbs and two toes up..its got the balinese, cottage like, woody,cosy feel which I simply love! Will definitely be going there more often now..lol!

oh and did you know that you are literally consuming a big chunk of fat when eating chocolate?!
chocolates are made out of small fat crystals all bonded together..
small fat crystals are harder fats than normal fats,have a smooth,fine texture and appears to be less oily..
So now we know.......my goodness....
I super love what i'm studying! +)

alritey...my lab reports are calling!

till the weekend!
TA TA

listening to, Jesus take the wheel by Carrie underwood