stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, March 21, 2009
Part of your world

For two hours I was taken away from the reality of life to a magical world where princesses and princes would sing and dance and live happily ever after.
I love classic Disney cartoons, the music, the stories and the happy endings.
I enjoyed the performance, it was great although I wouldn't consider it the best show ever,
but it brought back many lovely memories..=)

I was a little disappointed with the Beauty and the Beast part of the show because the Beast never showed up and she never danced with her prince,except in the finale...sob

Managed to take some really clear pictures and many not so clear ones..but will post them up anyway.hah..

click on the pics for a clearer view

Popcorn!!haha..

The stage

Mickey and Minnie - guest appearance.


ALLADIN!

with princess Jasmine

Snow White and her prince

The 7 dwarfs!so cute!

Belle in the castle

The candlestick and the kitchen utensils dancing

I super like this pic

under the seaaaa, under the seaaa...

a glimpse of Ursulla

Ariel and Prince Eric

Mulan and the general

the part where the evil witch Maleficient transformed into the dragon

the dragon spits the fire out..dramatic sial

Prince Phillip and Aurora

Cinderella's carriage

at the ball

Finale - all the 6 princesses with their prince


wheeee.......

Slight parade of fireworks

my beloved companion..=D

And here is another thing to be happy about!!!!
My Biology Experiment was a success!!!
Everyone was having such a hard time finding one..
I was so frustrated and angry and I was on the verge of giving up..
I decided to look through the microscope one last time, scanning every little millimeter of the slide and all of a sudden i saw a little tiny speck that looked like a slipper!
I shouted for my lab partner to look, we magnified the microscope and there it was.....
our little fat and cute Paramecium!!!
We had to keep adjusting the microscope to chase that little prokaryote because it kept swimming away..but we managed to draw and hand in our lab report just on time. YAY

Oh and I managed also to take a picture of it...

Through the eyes of a microscope...u can actually see the cilia at the side and the cell membrane and the contractile vacuoles and the oral groove and the food vacuoles!!
so exciting!!!so amazing!!

Over and out!