stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, March 30, 2009
mask on, mask off

I sticked my head out to show my mother my fully masked face, feeling proud that I actually made an effort to moisturize my dry skin.However that wide cheeky grin faded almost immediately when my mum asked " girl,did you cleanse your face first before putting the mask on?". Standing there at the door feeling helpless with my 'oh NO!' face, I laughed at my stupidity or rather my lack of knowledge on beauty and retreated back to my room.

But its not such a big deal to have put the mask on before cleansing my face, is it?
someone, please enlighten me.

Its still on my face and I am not even sure how long its suppose to stay there..
LOL..

I admit, I am clueless when it comes to issues on make up or anything to do with beauty for that matter.

le naturale.
HAHA...

but I think it's time I learn the basics at least.

If not I really cmi lor.

oh oh, I just took the mask off, so breezy and fresh I am.
and nothing happened!!! my face is still intact and there are no additional blemishes or pimples...all is good..phew!