stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, March 28, 2009
lights out, fan and everything else too

Had buffet yesterday at Park royal with my family and Ivan. Was so happy that they had unlimited Haagen Daaz ice cream.

Had a 1 hour bio lecture this morning at 10 am.However, I was 45 minutes late..you do the math.

Went for a movie with Ivan and 4 other of my uni friends.
Marley and me, a show which i can relate to..made me think of my dog so much.I really miss having her around.I couldn't help but cry buckets..I wasn't the only one.

Ivan fell asleep at my place and by the time he got up, it was 8 pm. We wanted to be home for earth hour so we rushed out to get mcd's and came home just in time.
We ate while seated on the hammock outside my house...
In my neighborhood, you'll see neighbors gathered together outside the house drinking beer or wine,children cycling in the wee hours of the morning, and many people taking midnight strolls just to get some fresh air. So it was kinda weird eating there with so many people passing by but fun to just do it anyway.
Then it was our turn to walk around..went to kepoh to see who offed their lights and who didn't.
surprisingly, quite a number of people did..

Alritey..i got to go get some sleep now.
Long day tomorrow..back to reality..my work is piled up at the corner, waiting for me. sob

nitee