stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Sunday, March 29, 2009
Camp 5

I worked in the rock climbing gym, Camp 5 at 1u for about half a year when i was 19. Did not work as a marshal but worked in the cafe with my Besties, Lu xanne and Dixynn and also many other DJ friends. We always complained among ourselves whenever people ordered burgers, such a hassle to cook the meat.haha...but thinking back now, those were good times!

I miss climbing...I miss taking a taxi with my friends all the way to Summit before Camp 5 came about........awww..I love to reminisce..

So anyway,
These pictures below were taken back around the year 2006 but i've just only seen them..
We worked 17 to 18 hours that day for Camp 5's anniversary party. Just look at the amount of food that we had to prepare.....

Thats Gifford, the culinary student(who i think is probably a graduated chef by now) and Lydia Kwan, one year my junior from DJ.

from 7 am to 3 am we stayed to prepare all of that and then to clean up after everyone!

At Camp 5



Sandra Chan and I.Those are quail eggs..We had to cut of the top part of it, put sour cream and caviar on each and every one! Tedious job i tell you...

and thats me at the back with the bruschetta's

Awesome tasting handmade chocolates...we added rum into it..slurpppp

Ken Ming, who was I think in charge of the drinks.

We turned the locker room into our kitchen for the day.

And thats Michelle(the one with the short hair),the head of the cafe, feeling wobbly and tired after having too many tequila shots..Why Dixynn look so happy?haha...

P.s.
Go try rock climbing if you haven't, you won't regret it!

listening to Goo goo dolls - before its too late