stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, May 19, 2010
i never told you





Guess what!!???
I will be home in 57 days!!!omgoshhhhh..excites!!!but before I do...EXAMS!argh..hahaha..Must reallllly stop watching tv dramas mannn..LOL

Last sat, had steamboat at my place. We left the sliding doors wide open on purpose to enhance the already tasty pot of soup. Soup and whatever hot food really does taste better when eaten in the cold. LOL..so while we were freezing our butts off, we decided to play a boardgame. Cranium was its name.Me like! so we practically spent the rest of the night laughing our lungs out and screaming like we didn't have neighbours.Had alot of left over food and ate the nicest ice cream cake ever.Its my roommates bday this coming weekend!excited again!!going out for dinnner near the beach!yay!

Oh and on Sunday, I had snickers milkshake during lunch....im in love.Definitely going back for more. Also, had dinner at Dixynns house.homecooked food is theee best.

Oh and today, my roommate and I boiled ourselves some red bean tong sui and we even added in black sesame tong yuen for that extra bit of oomph.hahaha..yummers


all I can ever think about almost every minute of my day is food.I kid you not.

Now, what shall I eat tomorrow?hmmmmmmm.......