stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, April 26, 2010
like parachutes and air baloons

Greetings!!!hahaaha..

My weekend was fullfilling! Lets see...
On Saturday had awesome chinese buffet at this restaurant called china bar with my aunt and cousin...mannnnn do i miss asian food!! I basically jumped at everything i saw..from the bakuteh soup to the roti canai to the chicken rice to the dim sums to the char siew pao's to the roast duck to the porridge and etc...yummmay.........
then went to walk around a mall to digest my meal..lol..and headed over to this stadium near the city to watch an AFL ( Australian Football League)game. Its really popular here in Aus and is commonly known as footie. Its like a combination of rugby/wrestling/handball/football. Violent..LOL..but fun to watch anyhoo..
Half way through the game it started to rain and then the wind started swooshing quite so strongly! ahhh..i was freezing.LOL..so i snacked away on a piping hot pie with two scarfs wrapped around my neck, hoping that that would do the warming trick. Well it kinda did..ahaha...but the worst part was when we had to walk to the train station after the game and then walk home after taking the train..cold and tired I was.

Then on Sunday, went to church and then had shanghai dumplings for lunch..not too bad.then decided to walk around for abit in the city before going home..
btw, it was Anzac day yesterday, a day where they remember the soldiers who sacrificed and gave their lives for their country during the war. Lotsa retired soldiers were wearing their medals on their blazers..interesting to see and somehow very admirable.

And today I finished up my assignment which is only due this coming Wed!soo happy..so as a reward to ourselves, my roommate and I took the bus to Chadstone shopping mall for some chocolate shopping!wheee..bought baileys filled chocs.....nyam nyam

Just had corn for dinner and gonna get ready for bed now






HeEEHEEee



My first AFL game.



The rest of the pics will be up on facebook.haha..









p.s. 80 days to go! wheee how time flies!

nitey nite