stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, March 20, 2010
things and time



Lotsa random events in this post

Last wednesday I went for a one day sale at this mall named Chadstone. Was so excited to finally get my jelly strap havaianas.waheeee!!

And after all the chocolate drinks I have tasted so far, Lindt has won a place in my heart. I heart the ice dark chocolate drink.SLURP

Can't wait to watch the movie remember me and the last song!!wheee..

Two more weeks to easter break and 117 days till i go home to Malaysia! whee..

Just got a dress for my cousins wedding at the end of the year.excited I am..but wonder if i will be able to not wear it till then or find another one in between.
LOL..

am still addicted to the song paperweight by joshua radin and schuyler fisk
so romantic

K got to go sleep now

over and out