stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, April 17, 2010
deprived

A large piece of sweet potato was not what I had in mind for lunch..i'm left unsatisfied and still absolutely hungry...
Havent done grocery shopping this week and therefore can't exactly cook anything for today.

I want to be able to go to a random coffee shop at anytime i want and order char kuey teow and munch on a stick of fried fishballs,
Or to just have a whiff of the aroma from a pot of boiling curry,
or head down to my favourite nasi lemak stall for that great big piece of perfectly fried chicken with a cold mug of 'kat chai shuin mui',
I want to gobble down Murni's claypot lou shi fun and have snowflakes for dessert,
Fish head noodles at DU, i miss you,
Mentari bubble tea, please wait for me,
I miss having that scrumptious sweet and sour fried fish, that awesome lala meehoon and fatty crab's aromatic fried rice and chicken wings,
The best dumplings in the world are +/- 12513km away from me,
ARgHHHHhh.....................................................................

i'm salivating as I speak

89 days to go..

Help me God