stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, May 10, 2010
Do you know??

I'm suppose to be finishing up my microbiology lab report like now beceause its due tomorrow morning but I just am totally not in the mood for it.LOL

Ooohh...I showered with cold water today because for some unknown reason, there was no hot water.Omygosh....................as soon as i got out from the toilet, my skin hurt. Like the pre frost bite kinda pain. Pain whey!!It really felt as though I jumped into the atlantic ocean. OK, not that I know how that feels like but yea you get the idea. And then I felt so irritated at my fringe because of how straight it looks and so i trimmed it..I thought it kinda looked coconutish at first.not too even.HAHAAH..

KKKKK i shall stop being lazy now and continue on with my discussion.ARGHHHHHHH..
was gonna post up some pics but the upload failed. will probably try again tomorrow!


66 days to home! WHEE