stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, May 1, 2010
shoe strings



credits to Nigel for stalking my camera and making such a wonderful collage of it.LOL

Anyhooo...

Went shopping again today!haahhehe..cant wait for the june sales where I will seriously go alllll out and buy all that i want and need.MUAHAHAHAHA...
finally found and bought malaysian asam laksa and kari letup maggie mee and excitedly ate it for dinner! SEDAP BELAKA!

Its so cold these days I just feel like wrapping myself up and don't even care if i look like a pao.arghh...my feet are shivering as I speak

Can't decide whether to watch Ipman or Ironman tomorrow..hmm..but I think I would most likely be rooting for Ipman.haha..I wish i was in Malaysia where watching movie was easy and relatively cheap. here so expensive laaaa...hahahaha..the amount of money i spend on watching 5 movies here is equivalent to 15 movies in malaysia lor!! (Normal price somemore!!! If with student ID its like 21 movies lor!!!) SUPER CALCULATIVE NOW.pfft

Will update random nothings soon again.haha..
church tomoro!
nitey nite!

75 days to go!