stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, October 28, 2009
rejuvenating

I have an exam on Friday and I just came back from doing some minor shopping.As usual, I acted on impulse and decided to release some stress and emoness and headed off to 1u. Cotton on is finally open..I love getting my stuff from there because its so comfy(the first thing i look for when i buy stuff, comfort..HEHE) and it is one of the cheapest in Aus.HAahha..And to my surprise, the stuff here is even cheaper!!!I went berserk trying on so many things..mmmm...
That was the only shop I visited though because I was feeling so guilty about not studying.Can't wait for after exams.......argh....
Wanted to detour to SS2 to get my tongsui..but it was raining quite heavily and is still raining so I got really lazy and tired..LoL

I know, i know..i like to talk alot of nonsense..LEAVE ME BE!

Ok Bye