stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, October 17, 2009
bulgogi freak

So yesterday was rather productive. Not so much on the education side of things though.haha..
After our last boring Chemistry lecture, my uni friends and I dropped by at 1u for our yummy korean bbq buffet!!!! The kimchi soup was made tasty by our wonderful secret concoctions and everything else from the bulgogi beef to the tiniest prawn and clams were yummy and decently fresh..it was a very satisfying meal and the price was a steal. We spent about 3 hours eating without any room for toilet breaks and what not.

Ivan picked me up before dinner and then we headed out again for Kenny's birthday.
Lets just say, I''ve not been so keen on clubbing for quite awhile now...sober and well behaved I was...however, I still had lotsa fun the old fashion way, people watching and making new friends.. =) and Happy Birthday once again, Kenny Yew!!


This was only the first round..muahaha



I didn't exactly get any nice pictures of Kenny so this will have to do..haha


This was taken while people watching from the balcony..hahaha..


Aun Hoong and Victoria



The lala peace signs



On the way home, detoured to 7/11 for a hot cup of maggie mee to fill my grouchy stomach

Its napping time..good nite