stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, August 29, 2009
its the miss-my-friends-dearly day

So I had a very strange dream 2 nights ago..

We were all young again and having a sleepover in my old house and we even had a furball pet named CHO(which was the cutest thing ever), that we were throwing around. Sigh...
and then i woke up and it made me realize how much i actually miss you guys eventhough I hardly ever say it or show it or act it. You are all always in my heart.
I miss you xanne,singz, mich and leng. sob..

btw, the name CHO came from the bio tech essay I was writing before I went to sleep. It actually stands for Chinese Hamster Ovary cells. That just shows how much effort i put into that essay.hahaha...

And now I am seriously missing all my other friends too, I could cry...I tend to get emotional every once in awhile.lol..

Klar..back to keying in data and finding sources for my bio essay which is due next week( I HAVENT STARTED!!!!!) pffttttt.............................................

snapping out of self pity now.

tata