stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Friday, August 14, 2009
a little bit of this and that

Have i mentioned lately that I love eating passion fruit?? They are the tastiest fruits ever!
Besides being a bubble tea junkie(current fav flavour- ice blended sour sop!!!) and a lover of all things sour, I am now also an official passion fruit junkie.mmhmmm..

Right....,so now to more serious matters.
Uni is a bore and I have no idea why I'm still living my days as though I were on holiday. Argh..need to get myself together!

Will be attending Acts Church's Bloom conference tonight and I am really looking forward to it!whee..

And I will also be attending the MTV world stage concert tomorrow night!!yay..

My back is so sore due to continuous days and nights of hunching infront of the laptop. Right now, I would love a power packed massage.Oh the glory!

Gonna get myself a cup of air tebu and munch on a pineapple and while im at it, will probably add a lemon crisp biscuit just for kicks too. Wow..this post is going no where and filled with unecessary information. Oh well....

But before i go...........
PICTURES!




Charles' pre birthday celebration somewhere in july at sushi Zenmai and Karaoke. So much fun!


My little darling nephew who is visiting from England on the right with his uncle aka as my cousin on the left.

Our field trip to Sungai Rimba at Gombak. Finding for specimens. Natalie(far left sitted on the rock) was definitely not having a good time.haha

An apple snail..their eggs are pink!!so cute!

Lisa or more preferable known as Huei Lin.

My family friend of 21 years indulging in the smelly fruit called durian. My liking towards durian = zero


Random pictures after church.



Yes, I talk alot and this is how he responds to my yacking.

and finally,
me being a narcissist!


ok..till the next time!
P.s. Jasmine Lim, how to allow comments for each post?!you gotta teach me sista! LoL