stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Bold and courageous

had a little lunch outing with my friends just the other week.
We had our scrumptious lunch at a cafe called 'stuff your face' in BSC.
Food is definitely one of the best holiday companions..mmmm mmmm..


a cozy hideout




fried mars bars with ice cream








On an unrelated note,
I have been really happy for the past 1 and a half month ever since I made a stand and decided to rededicate my life back to the Lord and truly forsake my old ways and live life according to what He has planned for me.
Eversince that day, I have been experiencing so many changes in my life and life has never been so exciting and never been so so real!!
He truly is a great, amazing and an awesome God!!

bible verse for the day :

"My grace is suficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness"
-2 Corinthians 12:9-

p.s. went for the 2nd day of cheer 09. Many teams improved tremendously and congratulations to Blitzers for winning this year...Dynamitez dont give up k!?win it next year!!
Go Dynamitez! LoL...I still love cheer! =D