stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, May 20, 2009
the blur is twenteen two?!?

Since I haven't posted anything much lately, today i will spam you with pictures from long ago. =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ms blur aka as Monyet aka as Mon the Bomb.
I know you will only be back for a week but die die oso must find time to go out ok!? muahaha..
too bad xynn will only be back after u leave!pffftt...
C you soonish! HugZZz!!!


Our many a time impromptu genting trips!

damn cool picture

How come i dont remember whei jin joining us?haha...our very messy choc fondue..slurrppp

Your 20th birthday at Eastin! Good times good times!!

genting again with 'edison chen' the pilot.tsk tsk




oh ya..i super long never eat at swensens!!

on a different note,

Today is a good day.. I am very very happy and more than satisfied with my presentation results! wheee....

I haven't exactly found my strength and motivation to study!!!argh...but I will have to smack myself out of this laziness soon.Yes, soon...

ok.got to go order myself some chicken Mcdeluxe now