stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Sunday, May 3, 2009
Heart beat

I have been splurging way too much the past two weeks. I need to restrain myself starting today.hmm..
Ok anyway..
On Thursday, skipped two lectures in the evening for shopping!!
A few of my uni friends and I went over to Curve for the Zara warehouse sales.
Zara has always been my favourite clothing outlet. I love everything Zara.haha..
However, after waiting in line for about 45 minutes, we ran out of patience and left feeling disappointed....

But but.....
Lu xanne called me and asked if i wanted to go to KL with her. How could i possibly say no.muaaha...
It turned out pretty productive..


15 years of friendship and counting! ;D

Friday morning, went to Nilai with my mum's side of the family to visit my gong^2's grave and then had dim sum brunch..mm mm...
Its just something we do every year.




Watched X-men, I like.
My saturday was spent watching Ivan's basketball match at ss3 and watching Lee Hom's concert at Bukit Jalil.haha..

We got the tickets for free from a friend..so just thought we should check it out..
Although i only understand bits and pieces of his lyrics but I really like his music.

So talented in music, has such a dreamy voice and super good looking. sigh..
Whats not to like?haha...




I am really lazy now.
Sigh..
but I got to finish up my reports.SIGH.....