stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Friday, April 17, 2009
Smile before you open

A friend once wrote,

" To a special character,
who stumbled by,
sprinkling laughter,
and so much more,
and whom shall never be let lost in life."

" We'll always be there for you,
as friends you can count on....
That is, if you can count!!"

I finally can count now, but counting is meaningless without friends like all of you.
I wish things could go back to the way they were before life got complicated.



my priceless possessions

To those who have seen me at my down-est and my happiest,
To those who struggled with me through stormy and dark nights,
To those who laughed and cried with me,
To those who never gave up on me,
Thank you so very much for being a good friend.
You left footprints in my heart. ( You guys know who you are)

Love always,
Adrienna Mak