stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Thursday, April 16, 2009
hop scotch

Headed down to the hawker stalls outside FGA KL for dinner. Had awesomemazing lamb, fried chicken wings and har mee!
That old church building sure reminds me of my FGA friends who also happen to be my kindergarden and primary school friends. Miss you guys!


back when I was only 5 years of age at Noah's ark kindergarden

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think of kindergarden is Brenda. She was the first person that talked to me and first person who saw me crying while clinging on to my mothers leg, begging her to bring me home.HAHa..We use to exchange lots and lots of stickers and went to each others houses so often i pity our mothers for having to drive us. haha..Bren, thanks for being my first best friend!

Standard 6 at Sri Sempurna, a christian school.

The best thing about my primary school was having two break periods. One for 30 minutes and the other for an hour. My goodness, how we would play water and fire( the catching game), badminton, basketball, football, four square, dodge ball, volleyball, netball, skipping rope, high jump, hop scotch, ping pong and batu seremban. GOOOD FUN i tell you!! *good sigh*

I remember how my teacher sometimes made us memorize a whole chapter of a book in the bible before letting us go for our break. I'm really glad she did because till this day, I can still recite Psalms 91. hhaha..good verse btw.

p.s
shopping today with my mother was a success.woohooo...

happy happy joy joy