stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, April 27, 2009
sugar high

My weekend was hectic!
I didn't have any time to study for my test but what to do, compelled to do it anyway.
I surrounded myself with my notes thinking that that would do the trick..BUT.......................
The questions were so confusing and with only 35 minutes given, I did nothing else but panic.
So difficult!!argh.......
I am so thankful I didn't fail!

I can't wait for all my assignments to be handed in and can't wait for all the lab classes to end.
I do enjoy my lab classes but seriously the writing of the lab reports all the time is stressful!! gahhh..
truthfully, I rather spend my time studying!!

And my exam time table has just been released.
Why must they put all my papers so late in June?!
My final paper will be on the 26th of June and the 2nd semester begins on the 17th of July.
Meaning that my break will only be slightly more than 2 weeks! HOW CAN!?

Oh well...

On a happier note,

Today we made fondant and hard candy in our food science lab class.
My gosh, we kept going around tasting all the different types of sweets and we also observed them under the microscope. hahaa..so fun!!!

And on Saturday, went for dinner to celebrate Ivan's grandfathers birthday.

the cake looked really pretty


tagged on facebook by Emily. Dynamitez performance for shell at pyramid I think. They haven't paid us till this day!

I miss cheering and making money!hahahaa...

alritey gotta finish up my assignments!

listening to David Archuleta's song, touch my hands