stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Sunday, April 19, 2009
Chris turns 22

First of all,
HAPPY 22nd Birthday to my best friends long time boyfriend, Christopher Wong! =)
As much as you try to deny it, you are indeed old.

We were at Brussels, Jaya One last night.
The beer was good.We had this one called the forbidden fruit. Awesome i tell you! By far the tastiest beer I have ever had.
It felt good hanging out with some of my old friends again.

I'll let the pictures do the talking now.

Hoegaarden, Belgian beer. In my opinion, this one tasted abit like green tea.haha

Chris with his satisfied face.

Meng yee, Chee Keong and happy Chris

Sze ming or known to me as brother bulat, John-son Oei aka as horse, and Joshua aka as Joshie

Thats Hannah beside me and we somehow couldn't take nice pictures together yesterday.haha..

The rest of the people

Cynthia was late for the cake cutting ceremony!but I assume she has been completely forgiven.HAHa

Hoegaarden's forbidden fruit..mmm mmmm

leffe


Its been hot again these few days. Even my trusty aircond could do me no justice.Gah!
Oh but i think i am hearing thunder! yay!

and and...
thank you to the girl who was named after a flower.
Glad to have known you =)
Just had to throw this in!hehee