stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, May 4, 2009
May the 4th

First of all,
Happy 19th Birthday to my dear cousin, Rachel Mak Wai Li!
have a wonderful time studying!muahaha..

LOVE YOU!! =)
too bad I can only give you a virtual birthday hug..hah..save money lar and come back at the end of the year to get your pressies! ;p




be a good girl and behave yourself ok??!!!

Moving on,

I received an email from my ex charm captain yesterday informing everyone that there will be an audition this Friday for an Australian competition coming up in July!
ahhhhhhhhh...so tempted to go!!! but I wont have time to go for practices!!gah...
but I really feel like going because I loveeee competitions!!!!sigh...how lar?!

But anyway.. all cheerleaders or people who have experience in cheerleading are also invited to attend the audition which will be held this Friday near Sunway College. If interested msg me on facebook or msn. will let u in on the details!

Finally,

went out for dinner at our favourite chicken restaurant..mm mm...
thank you bubu!
happy 365 days! =D