stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Tuesday, May 26, 2009
amazing love

I have been automatically waking up at exactly 6 am for the past few weeks.
I knew that there was a reason for me to be awaken at such an early hour, however I chose to sleep instead of listening to what my heart told me to do.

Today, I was again awaken at 6 am and although I am very tired, I pushed myself to do what I needed to do - pray.

and i never felt better. =)

its 7:45 am now and an old song came into mind and I just felt so reminded and touched and blessed..

Before the world began,
you were on His mind,
and every tear you cry, is precious in His eyes
because of His great love, He gave His only son
and everything was done so you would come.

Come to the Father,
though your gift is small,
broken hearts, broken lives,
He will take them all,
the power of the word,
the power of His blood,
and everything was done so you would come.

Nothing you can do,
could make Him love you more,
and nothing that you've done,
could make him close the door,
because of His great love,
He gave His only son,
and everything was done,
so you would come.