stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, July 15, 2009
All things are possible

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!THANK YOU FATHER! ALL GLORY AND HONOUR GOES TO YOU!!

Yes..................................
I managed to not only pass but get better than expected results for all my tests!!!! I'm so grateful to You Lord.Thank you holy spirit!!

Because honestly, i didn't know how to answer so so many questions for my stats and chem..but praise God he really doesn't fail us and His mercy endures forever!! =D
Truly.. amazing God!!! Our refuge in times of trouble..and our comforter and helper!
I LOVE YOU Father God! Thank you!
I will go for all my classes next sem and will not skip any and will do all my work and pay attention and yes i will study!
Thank you once again for Your grace and mercy upon us!! I love you forevermore!!!

Your promises are truly yes and amen and our God is so awesome and GREAT!!!! ALMIghty GOD!!!!! THANK YOu!!!
I am nothing without You!

p.s. I walk by faith and not by sight! ( this is a pre results post written on the 15th of June, 9:21 pm)

Edited : (17th June)

AMEN! =D my results are really better than expected!Praise God!!! so happy!!