stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, July 20, 2009
a new semester begins

Reached uni at 7.15 am today for our campus revo meet up and prayer..woohoo..
feels great to start the week away knowing that God is always in control of all that we do! Thank you Father, thank you holy spirit! =D

anyway,
My subjects for this sem would be Biology 2, Chemistry 2, Bio technology and Environmental science...So far i'm already loving them! haha..will have to try my best to finish up my work on time!lol..

My env science lecturer are australian's and we will already be going on a field trip next Sat to see the forests and rivers in Gombak and a park at Kelana Jaya. I'm pretty much excited about it!! However, I think we will have to write essays or reports based on what we learn throughout the trip.Holy Spirit, pls help us!hehe




bible verse of the week:

Zephaniah 3: 17
The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."