stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I stand in awe of You

Since the first week of uni is going to be the most relaxed week of the entire semester and in conjunction with Charles' birthday this sunday, my uni friends and I spent yesterday lunching at sushi zenmai and then karaoke-ing for about 5 hours. Can't wait for our future trips to our planned destinations!haha..

On a different note,
My mum is back from Perth and she got me more than I asked for!! whee...clothes, ballet flats, stickers and chocolates! I feel truly blessed! =D

Below are pictures taken at the segi Revolution party at Segi Kota Damansara last Friday. (pictures taken from facebook and were taken by photographers of Acts Church (i think) )

Candid pictures with a DSLR looks so much nicer compared to candid pictures with a normal camera..argh..i want a DSLR!lol..


Cast all your cares upon Him, for He cares for you =)

Bible verse of the day:

Philippians 4:6-7

vs 6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God.

vs 7
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

God is good all the time!