stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, October 5, 2009
tip tap

My battle begins tomorrow, the battle to study.argh..I am totally clueless and know nothing about my subjects because yes, sadly I have been slacking more than ever!!Guilty once more =(
My first paper will be on the 30th of Oct and my final paper on the 10th, that gives me at least another 25 days to read up..I got to!sigh..

putting that aside, here's a little update of what I have been up to the past week..hah
my 1 week of holiday although spent most of the time at home was in its own way, fruitful.
If you didn't already know, I am a war movie fanatic,more so on the true story ones and I love reading history, not so much on the msian ones.mmhmm..and so i devoted my entire week, cooped up at home to rewatch movies such as pearl harbour, band of brothers, memphis belle, downfall, battle of the bulge and the list goes on.....interesting interesting..hahaha..

Ok fine, maybe I did go out for a day or two to eat and what not and have also been chomping down on lots and lots of lays (salt and vinegar..slurppppppp) and kinder bueno..lol..haven't you heard?being fat is the in thing...

and incase you were wondering what happened to my Penang trip..we called it off the last minute because of some complications...sad but true..but am definitely tripping during the year end holidays! me dont care!! muahahhaa..





p.s I wanna go watch russian ballet but they dont show them here..sob...its been so long time since i've seen girls in tutu's and guys in leotards swaying and dancing well manneredly and gently.I like.....

If im free tomorrow, will upload some pictures just for the sake of uploading them

good bye