stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Friday, October 9, 2009
there's nothing I can't be

I'm in uni, in the library trying to get myself pumped up for the day ahead. study study!!!

Its still quite empty at this time and I'm waiting for my dear friends to arrive..lol.

Anyway,
last night I went out with a few of my friends to their new place of relaxation which they actually own. sooo best!!! Soooooo nice!!!
Its a rooftop area with lotsa plants and cozy tables and chairs and even a small comfy air conditioned room for karaoke..the view of the twin towers and the KL tower is also one of the plus points. So romanticcccc...I was so awed that I forgot to see if i could spot stars in the sky..
It felt as though I was in one of those chinese hong kong drama's where they have their bbq sessions on top of the roof..the place was like that, only nicer...
and the day before that, went dinner with another friend and had my favourite beer, hoegaarden at 'the library', Curve. also another nice place to sit and relax.ahhh...good times, good times..

ok got to get started now. don't wanna waste another good day..
if you're reading this Siew May, all the best for your finals! STUDY!! =D



King's park, Perth

Unwinding to Uncle Kracker's Smile and Train's hey, soul sister...=)