stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Thursday, October 15, 2009
then it's done

I think I have a seasonal preference for different genre of movies
Right now, I am in lotsa mood for korean drama. Been too long since i've watched like a mad person. Back in the day, I use to buy all the original VCD's lor...now, I just stream.HAHaha..Just watched Three Leaf Clover..mmm..the guy so yummy.=D

Right..
On Tues, instead of supposedly studying, we went fishing. Ok, they fished while i observed and then we had taro balls for dessert at snowflakes. I likeeee!!
Yesterday, my uni friends and I were having trouble deciding where to eat for lunch. We were thinking either Klang or Kuchai Lama. In the end, we headed to gohtong jaya for dim sum and then went to genting for ice cream and fresher air.
Had portobello mushroom burger at Carl's Jr for dinner with my sidekick aka Ivan. =)



One of our not so progressive study days in Monash library..haha


Ivan joined us for awhile

Charles and Huei Lin


A very rainy day





I never knew that taking pictures of ones' self can be that addictive.