stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Tuesday, October 27, 2009
blah

argh...here is the best place to rant and complain about how much I feel like falling asleep reading biotech...its so long winded and repetitive but at the same time, confusing!! I wan't to go out for tong sui. Heard that theres this new dessert shop which opened on the same row as ktz in ss2 and is doing just as well as ktz. I wan't to eat! Studying makes my stomach go banana's!!hungry all the time and taking alot of eating breaks..maybe its my way of procrastinating.
and my left arm is aching so much right now due to an unplanned badminton session two days ago. I haven't exercised or played anything in like, forever!!!I can't put to much energy in writing because it hurts. Speaking of which, i need to buy new pens..haven't stationery shopped inawhile too and my pens are running low on ink.pfft...


and being a recently converted narcissist, how could I [possibly leave this part out.


good bye