stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Monday, June 21, 2010
ze holidays

Finished my final paper in 1 hour..hahahahaha..couldn't wait to get out of the exam hall!!wheee...

I have been shopping quite alot again..and will not stop till I'm back in Msia.MUAHAHAHa..ok or atleast until my luggage is full.
Just had korean bbq and bought a 3 dollar shoe.so im all smiles right now.LOL..
staying over at a friends place tonight in the city. Taking a taxi to the airport tomorrow morning at 7 30 am and i'm off to Baa Baa land!

The week before my exam, I succumbed to temptation and went clubbing with my highschool friends..goooodness..i broke my hiatus and my own promise.lol!
However, Im still gonna post up the pics of that night just because I have never paid so much to club before in my life..omgosh..seriously...oh em gee la..but ok fine..i did have a relatively good time with my friends. =D




@ seven

Will post up the rest when i get back from NZ! =D

Goooood niteeee!!!<3

24 days to home!soooo fast!!!!!