stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Friday, June 4, 2010
winter tales

Goodbye autumn, hello winter!
I'm wrestless when i'm asleep, trying to find the most comfortable warm area under my quilt but tend to still feel a little chilly.argh..so cold! I dont fancy blasting the heater throughout the night because it just makes the whole room so stuffy and unbreathable.Fussy pot much?lol...if only I could have that mucho manly guy from my dreams hold me to sleep and peck me on the forehead..HAAHHAHA..ok..that was meant to be a syok sendiri sentence where I would smile to myself and say ahhhhhhhhhhhh and mmmmmmmmmmmm...AHHAHA..for the rest of u, that sentence didn't appear on this page ok?hahahahaha..omgoodness..im talking nonsense..

RIGHT...moving on to more realistic things..
Exams are like in less than a week.and all I have been doing besides day dreaming is play online games like a freakazoid who failed her form 4 exams because of a game called gunbound.LOL!History shall not and will not repeat itself!
MUST FOCUS LA..but I need some motivation and discipline. Now..where do i find them?

And i just finished watching this korean series called Prosecutor princess. BEST I TELL YOU, BEST!
and now to wait for my final ep of Cinderella story to come out tonight.YAY!

OK..study study study!!!

P.S. sudah 2 tahun 1 bulan..cepatnya! <3