stories biography escapes archives


Her


Adrienna Mak.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker


Saturday, December 19, 2009
far longer than forever
(from swan princess)

My favourite song in Standard 3. Used to sing it with my friend at the top of our lungs in the bus on the way home from school..so muka tembok..hahahaha..

I just found a whole bunch of pictures that i took using my phone in 2004 and 2005. Always feels good to find something old..hehehehe...
will probably post them up two by two whenever i feel like it.


This was taken when my red highlights were fading away

and this was when i joined gothic frizz for the battle of the dance competition at Ampang.

Ok let me move on to the other things..
I'm going to do some speed blogging today..

So.....
Went for little sister Mak's birthday celebration about two weeks back...hahahahaha..

Pictures!

the Ganas

Siew May =)

Amanda, Jia Yuan and Brian


Next........

Had dinner at tony roma's on a random night in Curve


I can't seem to stop myself from eating fries and burgers although I know it is unhealthy..too addictive

with my mummy at a korean restaurant at seksyen 14. We were eating for 3 people because greedy me wanted the kimchi soup.hahahaha..

and I have finally decided not to spend so much money on technology.
initially wanted the corby pro which will only be out in January but decided to just get this phone instead and I really like it! Not too complicated for a technology jakun person like me.

Christmas is approaching!